Science Teacher / 1.0 FTE /Hillsboro High School / Date Needed 7/1/2018
Hiring Supervisor: Lou Bailey
All applicants (internal and external) must submit: Talent Ed application, current resume, two current letters of reference, and copy of current license.
The Teacher promotes and develops successful learning for students, performs instructional and related duties in accordance with District policies and terms of the teacher contract. The Teacher also maintains a cooperative attitude with staff, parents and students.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
* Hold an appropriate license from Teacher Standards and Practices Commission in the state of Oregon
* Demonstrates command of oral and written English language
* Ability to effectively work and communicate with students, parents, and school personnel from diverse cultures or backgrounds in English, Spanish, or other languages related to the job
* Maintain integrity of confidential information relating to students, staff, or district patrons
* Ability to work harmoniously with others
* Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred (bilingual is defined as fluency in reading, writing and speaking in two languages as determined by District screening tool)
* Physics/Chemistry Licensed required
* IB Experience
To view the full job description please visit the link below: